Faber Showroom Epoxy Cleaner Post Installation Residue and Stains Remover 1L
- Top-Level Cleaning Power
- Gentle On Materials and Grout
- Fast Acting
- Interior & Exterior Use
- Breaks Down Residues and Epoxy Patinas
Faber Epoxy Cleaner is an alkaline-based cleaner specifically developed to remove residues and films from the grouting and sealing operations carried out using seals or epoxy-based products, quickly and easily. Faber Epoxy Cleaner is also extremely effective on epoxy residues that have been there for some time.
Faber Epoxy Cleaner acts quickly and easily, even when used on surfaces that are particularly difficult to clean, such as low-thickness materials or those with a micro-textured surface finish. Faber Epoxy Cleaner is also particularly effective for the removal of synthetic residues, even if stubborn and have been there for some time, such as graffiti, paint, and enamels.
Faber Epoxy Cleaner can be used for end-of-installation cleaning as well as to remove film or stains caused by incorrect or lack of cleaning once installation has been finished. Faber Epoxy Cleaner's mild but effective formula makes it ideal for use on acid-sensitive surfaces since it will not cause corrosion or aggression.
Suitable For Use On:
- Marble/ Marble Agglomerates
- Basaltina - Lava Stone
- Molten Basalt
- Glazed Ceramics
- Porcelain Stoneware
- Reconstituted Eco Stone
Method Of Use:
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with clean water and allow it to dry
- Apply Faber Epoxy Cleaner to the surface in even coats, covering the whole surface whilst distributing vigorously with a single disc machine or large brush
- Leave for 10-15 minutes for soft residues or 20-30 minutes for more stubborn residues
- During this time, pass over with a single-disc machine or large brush at more or less regular time intervals
- Remove all residues and rinse the whole floor with plenty of clean water, distributing this evenly with a single-disc machine or brush
- Remove any excess, with a liquid vacuum cleaner for best results or absorbent paper towels
- If needed, repeat the application process following the same steps
- Never apply Faber Epoxy Cleaner to wet or damp surfaces
- Any adjacent surfaces not being treated with Faber Epoxy Cleaner must be protected
- It is important to test the solution on an inconspicuous area before general application
The Faber Epoxy Cleaner is available through Tiling Logistics, the natural stone renovation specialists based in Birmingham. We strive for a same-day dispatch service and free delivery is available on orders over £75.