Faber Showroom Tile Cleaner Deep Cleaning Detergent for Tiles 1L
- Top-Level Cleaning Action
- Dissolves And Removes Dirt
- Gentle On Materials And Grout Widths
- Interior & Exterior Use
- Effective On Grout Residues, Cement, and Epoxy Based
Faber Tile Cleaner is a slightly acidic, water-based detergent for deep cleaning of different surfaces. Faber Tile Cleaner, when used undiluted, serves to remove surface patinas from incorrect routine maintenance carried out using unsuitable cleaners and it is also active on patinas caused by grout and seals, whether cement or epoxy-based. This grout cleaner is suitable for a wide range of floor tiles and wall tiles.
Whether it is needed for everyday tile cleaning or heavy duty maintenance, Faber Tile Cleaner is the perfect cleaning solution.
Faber Tile Cleaner’s special formula allows it to penetrate inside the pores and texture deep down. Faber Tile Cleaner is able to dissolve and remove the dirt that has built upon the material, even in cases of old, stubborn residues to restore the original appearance of the material.
Despite its heavy duty tile cleaning capabilities, this ceramic tile cleaner is gentle on all materials and grout widths.
Faber Tile Cleaner is recommended for use on all materials that are not acid sensitive. This tile grout cleaner is even ready to use on natural stone floors, including ceramic tiles.
Suitable For Use On:
- Basaltina - Lava Stone
- Molten Basalt
- Glazed Ceramics
- All Porcelain Stoneware
- Reconstituted Eco Stone
This tile cleaning solution effectively treats both cement and epoxy-based grout residues present on floor tiles and wall tiles. Furthermore, Faber Tile Cleaner is also acceptable for both exterior and interior tile cleaning.
Coverage and Dilution Guide:
- Dilute Faber Tile Cleaner with clean water
- Use in a 1:3 ratio
- For more stubborn residues use in a 1:2 ratio
- For extreme stubborn residues use undiluted
- Approximately 10-15 square metres, depending on the determined suitability for the surface
Method of Use:
- Dilute down to a ratio of between 1:2 and 1:3, or undiluted in extreme cases
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with clean lukewarm water and allow it to dry
- Apply Faber Tile Cleaner, rubbing it into the surface with a scrubbing brush, mop or single-disc machines
- Leave for 10-20 minutes, continuing to wipe over the surface with the tool of choice
- Remove all residues and rinse the whole floor with plenty of clean water, no further action or waiting time is necessary
- If needed, repeat the application process following the same steps and increase the concentration
- Never apply Faber Tile Cleaner to wet or damp surfaces
- Any adjacent surfaces not being treated with Faber Tile Cleaner must be protected
- It is important to test the solution on an inconspicuous area before general application
- Surfaces must be between 5 and 40°C before application
The Faber Tile Cleaner is available through Tiling Logistics, the natural stone renovation specialists based in Birmingham. We strive for a same-day dispatch service and free delivery is available on orders over £75.