LTP Blackspot And Algae Remover 5 Litre Deep Cleaner with Bleaching Action
- Removes blackspot, lichen, moss and stains
- Can be applied to various types of patio paving
- To be used on dry or slightly damps surfaces
- Keeps surfaces looking their best
- With bleaching action
LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover is perfect for getting rid of a number of annoying substances that build up on your surfaces.
To be used for:
- Black spot
LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover can be applied to various types of patio paving.
Suitable for Usage On:
- Natural Stone
Use LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover to ensure your garden, driveway and patio surfaces appear as best as they can all year round making your neighbours and visitors jealous.
This stone blackspot remover can be used on dry or slightly damp surfaces. However, it should not be used on surfaces that are saturated due to recent rainfall or on surfaces that are due to experience rainfall.
Tips for Usage:
- Shake well before use
- Test LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover in a remote area for application to ensure the results are what you expect
- Ensure the area being treated is completely free of garden furniture or other miscellaneous items that could be ruined by this product
- Brush away any dirt and debris before the application of LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover
Method of Use:
- Apply LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover neatly to the surface using a plastic watering can or light pressure garden sprayer
- Allow 2 - 4 hours for absorption
- Hose the surface thoroughly with clean water
To let you know it is taking effect, this stone algae remover will begin to fizz.
- Up to 25m2 per 5L
- Store upright
- Store in a cool, dry and frost-free environment
- Store for no longer than 6 months
- Keep children and pets away from the area being treated until the treatment is finished
- In the event that LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover comes in contact with metals, fabrics or painted surfaces immediately rinse with water
- Do not use in combination with acid-based removers or other acid-based cleaners