LTP Ironwax Gloss Finish Surface Sealer for Interior Use
- Gloss Finish Sealer.
- Suitable for Interior use only.
- Enhances colour and texture.
- Low maintenance.
LTP Ironwax Gloss Finish Surface Sealer is an easy to apply, low maintenance self-shine gloss finish film forming acrylic sealer. Enhances colour and texture, protects against staining and stubborn dirt, easy to maintain.
Suitable for Use On:
- un-polished marble
It is also ready for domestic and commercial use.
Coverage: Approximately 15-30m2 per litre (one coat) depending on substrate porosity.
LTP Ironwax Gloss Finish Surface Sealer Application:
- Ensure surface to be treated is completely clean, dry (min 24hrs). Any retained moisture may cause the LTP Ironwax Gloss to dry opaque or prevent the seal from reaching full hardness.
- Pour contents into a separate container.
Rough cut, textured or riven surfaces:
- Use a sponge or paint brush, apply a thin coat evenly in one direction. Do not rub or buff.
- Allow to dry (1 hr). Apply until an evenly thin film is created. (Avg. 3 times). For a higher sheen further coats should be applied at right angles to the previous (max.6).
Honed and smooth surfaces:
- Apply using a J cloth or sealant applicator pad. Apply a thin coat evenly to the surface without rubbing. Apply until an evenly thin film is created (avg. 3 times). Allow to dry (1 hr).
- For a higher sheen further coats should be applied at right angles to the first (max.6). Do not over apply as too many coats may cause unsightly build up and/or reduce the efficiency of the product. Hardens after about an hour but will take a further three days to achieve full hardness and become fully water resistant.
LTP Ironwax Gloss Finish Surface Sealer Aftercare:
Routinely sweep the floor. Use LTP Floorshine to clean and protect treated surfaces.
In areas where the seal becomes worn, apply more LTP Ironwax Gloss Finish Surface Sealer. At some stage, complete renovation of the seal may be desired. In this case use LTP Grimex to strip the original seal before re-sealing.
Maintain excellent results with LTP Floorshine.
LTP Ironwax Gloss Finish Surface Sealer Notes:
Avoid shaking the bottle prior to use. Frothing of liquid may lead to an inconsistent finish. Avoid extremes of temperature. Ironwax Gloss may not properly adhere to highly vitrified quarry tiles or ceramics Always test first to establish the correct method of application and an optimum number of coats before general use. Avoid using strong detergents to wash treated surfaces. On higher porosity floor materials such as terracotta and limestone, LTP Mattstone H20 may be required prior to use of LTP Ironwax Gloss Finish Surface Sealer.
- LTP Mattstone SealerSALE From £9.91 £8.26 RRP £15.72
- LTP Mattstone H2O Water Based Impregnating SealerSALE From £21.84 £18.20 RRP £34.97
- LTP Boiled Linseed Oil Traditional Pre-Polish Sealer for TerracottaSALE From £14.38 £11.98 RRP £21.07