LTP Ironwax Satin Self shine Satin Finish Sealer
- Interior use only.
- Self-shine satin finish film forming acrylic sealer
- Suitable for Interior use only.
- Low maintenance.
- Protects against staining & dirt.
LTP Ironwax Satin Self shine Satin Finish Sealer is an easy to apply, low maintenance self-shine satin finish film forming acrylic sealer. Enhances colour and texture, protects against staining and stubborn dirt, easy to maintain. Maintain with LTP Floorshine.
Suitable for Use On:
- unpolished marble
- porous quarries
Suitable for Interior use only (Not wet rooms or shower enclosures). Suitable for domestic and commercial use.
Coverage: Approximately 15-30m2 per litre (one coat) depending on substrate porosity.
LTP Ironwax Satin Self shine Satin Finish Sealer Application:
- Ensure surface to be treated is completely clean, dry (min 24hrs). Any retained moisture may cause the LTP Ironwax Satin to dry opaque or prevent the seal from reaching full hardness.
- Pour contents into a separate container.
Rough cut, textured or riven surfaces:
- Use a sponge or paint brush, apply a thin coat evenly in one direction. Do not rub or buff.
- Allow to dry (1 hr). Apply until an evenly thin film is created. (Avg. 3 times). For a higher sheen further coats should be applied at right angles to the previous (max.6).
Honed and smooth surfaces:
- apply using a J cloth or sealant applicator pad. Apply a thin coat evenly to the surface without rubbing. Apply until an evenly thin film is created (avg. 3 times). Allow to dry (1 hr). For a higher sheen further coats should be applied at right angles to the first (max.6).
- Do not over apply as too many coats may cause unsightly build up and/or reduce the efficiency of the product. Hardens after about an hour but will take a further three days to achieve full hardness and become fully water resistant.
LTP Ironwax Satin Self shine Satin Finish Sealer Aftercare:
- Routinely sweep the floor.
- Use LTP Floorshine to clean and protect treated surfaces
- In areas where the seal becomes worn, apply more LTP Ironwax Satin
- At some stage, complete renovation of the seal may be desired. In this case use LTP Grimex to strip the original seal before re-sealing.
- LTP Mattstone SealerSALE From £9.91 £8.26 RRP £15.72
- LTP Colour Intensifier and Stainblock Impregnating SealerSALE From £9.36 £7.80 RRP £14.29
- LTP Mattstone H2O Water Based Impregnating SealerSALE From £21.84 £18.20 RRP £34.97