LTP Wood Laminate And Vinyl Aftercare
- PH Neutral, biodegradable detergent
- Multipurpose, so can be used on other hard surfaces
LTP Wood Laminate And Vinyl Aftercare is a high-quality PH Neutral, rinse-free, biodegradable detergent for interior use. Specially formulated to gently clean both finished and unfinished surfaces without damaging them. Leaves surfaces with a fresh clean fragrance. Multipurpose, so can be used on other hard surfaces.
LTP Wood Laminate And Vinyl Aftercare Coverage:
1 litre of LTP Wood, Laminate & Vinyl Cleaner should be sufficient to wash an average floor of 20m2 approximately 40 times.
LTP Wood Laminate And Vinyl Aftercare Application:
- Dilute 1 capful per litre of warm water (up to 3 capfuls on dirtier surfaces).
- Apply to surfaces to be cleaned using a well wrung out, mop, flat mop, micro-fibre cloth or sponge taking care, not to over wet any joints.
- Does not require rinsing.
LTP Wood Laminate And Vinyl Aftercare Notes:
Contains 5% or over but less than 15% Anionic surfactant. 5% or over but less than 15% Non-ionic surfactant.
LTP Wood Laminate And Vinyl Aftercare Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment.
- Shelf Life – Up to 4 years. This information is offered without guarantee.
- The material should be used so as to take account of the local conditions and the surfaces to be treated. In case of doubt, the product should be tried out in an inconspicuous area.
LTP Wood Laminate And Vinyl Aftercare Health, safety and environment:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear eye protection, protective clothing, and protective gloves. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national and /or international regulations.