Diamond Hand Polishing Pad
- Professional level hand polishing pad and sanding block
- Six different girts for different effects
- Made in the U.K with durable materials
- Perfect for wet grinding when used with water
- Diamond particle surface and abrasive performance
Look no further than Diamond Hand Polishing Pad and Sanding Block to meet all of your hand polishing pad needs. This diamond polishing pad is a professional electroplated and resin; it is easy to use while providing top quality results.
Diamond Hand Polishing Pad and Sanding Block has versatility and is useful for a variety of tasks.
As a professional-level product, Diamond Hand Polishing Pad and Sanding Block is made to and will last. Both sandpaper on a block and even its retail competitors pale in comparison to the long life span of this pad for hand polishing.
The long life span of Diamond Hand Polishing Pad and Sanding Block is granted to it by its diamond particle surface. This also gives this product abrasive performance when grinding.
What is more, these hand polishing pads are capable of completing these task on a number of surfaces.
Suitable for Usage On:
- Engineered Stone
- Carbon Fibre
- Natural Stone
- Synthetic Stone
No matter what the grit, wet grinding and polishing the edges of surfaces of material is the best choice. This can be done without losing the desired effects of the grit you are using.
Diamond Hand Polishing Pad and Sanding Block is made to a high standard with only the best quality diamond resin and electroplated steel.
This hand polishing pad is made within the United Kingdom.
Diamond Hand Polishing Pad and Sanding Block is colour coded for the simple identification of each grade.
- Green: M60 (Coarse)
- Black: M120 (Medium)
- Red: M200 (Fine)
- Yellow: M400 (Extra Fine)
- White: M800 (Ultra Fine)
- Blue: M1800 (Ultra Extra Fine)
Complete set of six pads:
- 1x Green (60 Grit / 250 Micron) - Steel Based Abrasion
- 1x Black (120 Grit / 125 Micron) - Steel Based Abrasion
- 1x Red ( 200 Grit / 74 Micron) - Steel Based Abrasion
- 1x Yellow (400 Grit / 40-50 Micron) - Steel Based Abrasion
- 1x White (800 Grit / 20-30 Micron) - Resin Based Abrasion
- 1x Blue (1800 Grit / 6-12 Micron) - Resin Based Abrasion