Faber Showroom Alkaline Cleaner for Greasy Dirt Waxes and Treatments 1L
• Concentrated alkaline detergent, removes greasy dirt, waxes and treatments.
• Can be used in combination with the SOLVENT STRIPPER for an even deeper cleaning to do a “double wax stripping”.
• Specifically recommended for Cotto and terracotta surfaces, but it can also be applied to all alkaline-resistant materials wherever there is greasy dirt.
Faber Alkaline Cleaner is a water based, alkaline detergent for deep cleaning of greasy dirt, organic residues, dark marks, oxidation, as well as to strip wax or old layers of treatments. Faber Alkaline Cleaner can be used in combination with the Solvent Stripper for an even deeper cleaning to do a “double wax stripping”.
Faber Alkaline Cleaner is specifically recommended for Cotto and terracotta surfaces, but it can also be applied to all alkaline resistant materials wherever there is greasy dirt. Faber Alkaline Cleaner can be used to remove suction cup marks from ceramic surfaces, caused by processing and handling in industrial production environments.
• Agglomerate cement-marble
• Agglomerate resin-marble
• Agglomerate resin-quartz
• Basaltina - Lava Stone
• Molted basalt
• Cement tile
• Ceramic Craquele'
• Ceramic Glazed
• Porcelain gres Lappato
• Porcelain gres Honed
• Porcelain gres Natural or Structured
• Porcelain gres Structured