Faber Showroom Safe Floor Non Slip Treatment for Wet Areas 1L
• Water based, non slip treatment.
• Acts directly on the surface of the material to which it is applied and increases surface grip.
• Does not alter the colour of the material treated.
• Coverage: 10-15 square metres per Litre, according to the absorption level of the surface being treated.
Faber Safe Floor is a water based, non slip treatment specifically formulated to increase the grip of surfaces covered in ceramic, stoneware, granite, quartz, and all siliceous materials, eliminating problems of slippage that can occur on this type of surface.
Faber Safe Floor is a unique product that acts directly on the surface of the material to which it is applied, creating micro erosions that are invisible to the naked eye and which boost the run off of water to increase surface grip and therefore reduce slipping in wet conditions, either with footwear or bare feet.
Faber Safe Floor is easy to apply and after treatment with this product, the floor will need no regular maintenance to preserve its non slip surface.
When applied according to the instructions and timeframe provided for the correct use, Faber Safe Floor will not alter the colour of the material treated.
Suitable for use on:
• Agglomerate resin-quartz
• Molted basalt
• Ceramic Glazed
• Porcelain gres Honed
• Porcelain gres Natural or Structured.