Fila Cleaner Pro Concentrated Neutral Detergent
• Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
• Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
• It's essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
Fila Cleaner Pro Concentrated Neutral Detergent for Professional Maintenance of Surfaces
Fila Cleaner Pro is a biodegradable product that cleans the floor but does not attack the material treated.
With high dilutions of product (1:200) there is no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues. Fila Cleaner Pro is highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions.
Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces. Fila Cleaner Pro can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200.
Fila Cleaner Pro is a product ideal for laminates and has a pleasant perfume.
• Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles
• Marble, Granite and Natural Stone
• Plastic Laminates and Lvt
• Linoleum, Rubber and Pvc
• Terracotta and Quarry Tiles.
Approximate Coverage and Dilution (1 Litre):
Maintenance 1:200: 1500 square metres
Initial Stone Wash 1:30: 50 square metres
Method of Use:
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:Dilute Cleaner Pro at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.For washing after laying of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):Dilute Cleaner Pro at 1:30 and wipe over the floor with a soft single disc floor scrubber or scrubbing brush. Remove any residues using a liquid vacuum cleaner or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.For scrubber dryer machines:Dilute Cleaner Pro at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.
Do not use Cleaner Pro on fabric or waxed wooden floors.