LTP Stone Oil Pre-Polished Impregnating Sealer Oil Based
- Impregnating sealer ideal for low porosity stone and terracotta
- Ideal for use on limestone, sandstone, slate, marble and more
- Performs well on quarry tiles, brick, and external paving
- Can be used on exterior or interior surfaces with ease
- Oil-based and very easy to use and apply
LTP Stone Oil is an easy to apply oil based impregnating sealer ideal for low porosity stone & terracotta. Enhances the colour and texture of floors. Offers good mechanical strength once cured. Surfaces sealed with LTP Stone Oil are normally finished with LTP Clear Wax. Maintain surfaces sealed with LTP Clear Wax with LTP Waxwash on floors and LTP Stonewash on walls.
LTP Stone Oil Coverage:
Lower porosity floors (250ml per 5 sqm) per 10 sq m approximately 1 litre
Medium porosity floors (250ml per 2 sq m) per 10 sq m approximately 2 litres
Suitable for Use On:
- quarry tiles
- external paving
LTP Stone Oil can be used on both interior & exterior surfaces.
LTP Stone Oil Application:
- Shake well.
- Surfaces should be completely clean & dry .
- Apply sparingly using a soft cloth, paint brush or sealant applicator pad to the surface. Remove unabsorbed excess within 1 hour. Porous surfaces may require more than one application.
- Leave to cure for a minimum of 24 hours before allowing traffic. Keep as dry as possible for the first 3 days.
External surfaces: no further treatment necessary.
- Internal surfaces: can be finished with LTP Colour Intensifier or LTP Clear or Antique Wax or LTP Ironwax Satin or Gloss.
Important: Used cloths should be burnt as they may spontaneously combust. Allow good ventilation during application. Avoid working in direct sunlight; rapid oxidization may inhibit effectiveness. Excess sealer that is left to dry on the surface can be removed with white spirit
LTP Stone Oil Aftercare:
Interior surfaces finished with LTP Ironwax Satin or Gloss, use LTP Floorshine. Surfaces finished with LTP Stone Oil, Colour Intensifier, Clear or Antique wax use LTP Waxwash.
LTP Stone Oil Storage:
Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf Life – Up to 4 years for un-opened containers.
LTP Stone Oil Health, safety and environment:
Contains: Hydrocarbons, C10-C13, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, <2% aromatics.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
- IF SWALLOWED:
Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local authority requirements.
EC Label EC No 1272/2008