Facebook Pixel
LTP MOULDEX-500ml
LTP MOULDEX-500ml LTP MOULDEX-500ml
LTP

LTP MOULDEX - 500ml

SALE £7.70 £6.42 RRP £11.02
More Information
EAN 5031220025028
Size Litre 500ml
Downloads
• Grout Cleaner.
• Clings to the surface
• Helps prevent re-growth.
• Removes mould stains caused by mould spores
Full Description

LTP Mouldex

LTP Mouldex Helps the removal of mould stains caused by mould spores, fungus & algae from grouting including the surface of silicone seals and other damp places. Formulated to cling to surfaces and remove mould stains caused by mould spores,fungus,algae and moss from grouting, the surface of silicone seals and other damp places. Bleaching action helps restore white grouting to its original colour.

LTP Mouldex Coverage
5-15 m2 depending on size of tile.

LTP Mouldex Application
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Surfaces to be treated should be completely dry before application. Always test in an inconspicuous area before general use. Hold upright and spray 5-10 cm from surface. Leave for 45 minutes. Apply a little water and agitate with a stiff brush to release dirt and grime. Rinse thoroughly using a sponge and water.
Stubborn stains and most silicones or elastic grouting will require a longer treatment, in which case apply and leave on surfaces overnight. In case of contact with metals, fabrics and painted surfaces rinse with water immediately.
Do not use with acid based residual grout removers or other acid based cleaners.
Can be used on natural stone and coloured grouting, however always test on an inconspicuous area before general application.

LTP Mouldex Notes
Important: FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS - Equipment and surfaces subjected to direct food contact must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water after cleaning with this product. Avoid contamination of food during use. Do not store in food processing or food storage area.

LTP Mouldex Important Information
KEEP UPRIGHT in a cool dry place. Shelf life: Use within 6 months of purchase for optimum results.

LTP Mouldex Health, safety and environment
Contains: <5% anionic surfactants. <5% non ionic surfactants. <5% sodium hypochlorite
Ingredients: www.ltp-online.co.uk/dr
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN:(or hair) Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. Do not breathe vapour/spray. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:LTP Mouldex Grout Cleaner Trigger Spray - 500ml
Your Rating
Trustpilot