Faber Professional Star Shine Polishing Cream for Granite Quartz and Porcelain Stoneware 5Kg
• Easy to use water based polishing cream for granites, quarts and porcelain stoneware.
• Enhances brightness and restores the original colour of the material.
• Wax free works through chemical and mechanical reaction.
• Provides stain resistance, making future cleaning easier.
• Coverage: 250-350 square metres per 5 kg.
Faber STAR SHINE is a high performance; water based cream polish for use on granite, porcelain stoneware, quartz and siliceous materials in general.
Faber STAR SHINE is a professional product that gives a deep, vitreous shine on hard surfaces, as well as the ability to definitively seal and close pores on the surface material that have opened during the polishing process. Faber STAR SHINE provides a high shine and dirt protection that are extremely durable and resistant over time.
Making Faber STAR SHINE the ideal solution to polish and maintain surfaces that are usually subject to continuous, intense foot traffic and increases non-slip resistance on dry floor conditions.
Faber STAR SHINE will not cause differences or defects from overlapping, once applied evenly over the whole surface. Faber STAR SHINE contains no wax but acts directly on the surface.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
• Quick and easy to apply and leaves a great depth of shine on treated surfaces
• Drastically reduces the dirt on surfaces making cleaning operations much easier
• Does not change the surface hardness
• Increases non-slip properties when used on dry condition surfaces - Increases surface resistance to foot traffic
• Sealing action on porousness materials and water based and wax free
Faber STAR SHINE can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. This product is suitable for use on: quartz-resin agglomerates, granite and polished porcelain stoneware.
Faber STAR SHINE is highly recommended to polish green marble, onyx marble, and all types of marble where polishing powders do not provide the desired results. Faber STAR SHINE can also be used to polish sandstone, filled basaltina stone and slates, but only after treatment with a polisher using ultra-fine grain (above 3000). In this case, a prior water-repellent treatment may be needed.
Suitable for use on:
• Agglomerate resin-marble
• Agglomerate resin-quartz
• Basaltina - Lava Stone
• Porcelain gres Honed.
COVERAGE Approx. 50-70 m2 per kg