SRP Miracle Eco Tile Sealer Stone and Grout Moisture Resistant Solution
- Water-based formula to protect a range of surfaces
- Forms an odourless barrier
- Increases slip resistance on any surface
- Resistant to moisture and stains
- For interior and exterior use
SRP Miracle Eco is the perfect water-based sealer for sealing protecting a number of surfaces. This floor sealer invariably penetrates the pores of a surface and then generates a barrier.
Whilst this barrier protects against moisture and stains, it is permeable to air which allows vapours to pass through and the surfaces it is applied to breathe easily.
The barrier formed by this travertine sealer and granite sealer is odorless making it ideal for unnoticeable treatment.
SRP Miracle Eco uses a specialized water-based formula made for the protection of any surface that needs to be treated with water-based products.
This marble sealer and limestone sealer can increase the slip resistance of all surfaces.
Suitable for Usage On:
Moreover, SRP Miracle Eco can be used on interior and exterior surfaces.
- 1 Litre: 10 - 30m²
- 500ml: 5 -15m²
Tips for Usage:
- Shake the container well before use.
- Do not pour SRP Miracle Eco onto any surfaces directly
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before continuing to ensure that the final result is acceptable
- Testing should have a 24 hour cure time to properly gauge the results
Method of Use:
- Apply an even amount across the surface with an SRP sealer applicator
- Wait for 3 - 5 minutes to allow SRP Miracle Eco to fully penetrate the surface
- Remove any excess using a soft towel or microfibre cloth without letting it dry
- In the event that any excess does dry, reapply the sealer and immediately while it is wet
- After 1 - 2 hours the surface should be ready for light traffic
- Some highly porous surfaces could require extra coats after full cure, typically 24 - 72 hours depending on the surrounding temperature
- Store in a cool, frost-free, dry environment
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed: rinse mouth
- Call a poison centre/doctor if you feel unwell
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention
- Causes serious eye damage