SRP Non Acid Rust Remover Rust Stain Remover for Delicate Surfaces
- Non-acidic rust remover
- pH neutral and water-soluble
- Fast-acting and easy to use
- Suitable for most surfaces
- Changes colour when working
The best rust remover for delicate surfaces is SRP Non Acid Rust Remover - it stands above all of its competitors on the market.
This tile and floor rust stain remover is a highly concentrated product that is perfect for delicate surfaces. Other rust removers would not be appropriate for delicate surfaces because of their corrosive nature.
SRP Non Acid Rust Remover is a pH neutral rust remover from tile floors which allows it to be effective on delicate surfaces; however, due to its powerful formula, it can be used on any number of surfaces.
Suitable for Usage On:
SRP Non Acid Rust Remover is able to convert rust compounds into a water-soluble solution that changes colour upon being activated to show that it is taking effect.
It is an easy to use and fast-acting product.
Tips for Usage:
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before continuing to ensure that the final result is acceptable
- Ensure the surface being treated is completed dry before application
Method of Use:
- Apply a liberal amount of SRP Non Acid Rust Remover so the surface is completely covered
- Wait for 15 minutes to allow the product to react (heavily rusted surfaces may take longer)
- The surface will change to a dark purple when it is working
- Do not allow the rust remover to dry
- Reapply the product if the surface becomes dry
- Rinse the surface using a lot of water
- The surface being treated may be left with some markings after the treatment, this will fade after a few hours
- Approx. 3 sqm per litre
- Coverage may vary
- Do not allow SRP Non Acid Rust Remover to freeze
- Store in a cool, dry and frost-free environment
- Keep out of reach of children and pets