Faber Deep Enhancer Black Stain Proof Colour Enhancing Sealer 1L
• Solvent based, impregnating, colour enhancing, stain proof, and wet look, non filming treatment with matt finish for black compact surfaces with minimum absorption.
• Deep penetrating sealer with strong colour enhancing capability.
• Water repellent: suitable for outdoor use, or in showers and washbasins.
• Ideal for ceramics, porcelain stoneware, quartz agglomerate and other natural polished stone.
• Coverage: 20-30 square metres per litre.
Faber Deep Enhancer Black is a solvent based, impregnating, colour enhancing, stain proof and wet look non filming protective treatment to revive ultra compact surfaces characterised by minimum absorption capacity.
Faber Deep Enhancer Black is used to enhance the colour and tone of more compact materials such as ceramics, porcelain stoneware, quartz agglomerate and natural polished stones, adding a matt finish without creating a surface film.
Compared to traditional wet look colour enhancers that, when applied to compact surfaces leave a patina or surface residue, Faber Deep Enhancer Black is also able to penetrate the least absorbent materials, creating a solution that is truly one of a kind.
Thanks to these characteristics, Faber Deep Enhancer Black is specifically indicated to be used outdoors or on surfaces that due to their nature, need to withstand conditions with continued presence of water, such as showers, fountains and washbasins.
Faber Deep Enhancer Black has a lasting effect, can withstand UV rays and the elements and will not yellow if exposed to sunlight.
Faber Deep Enhancer Black confers excellent water repellent and stain proof qualities to the surfaces to which it is applied, making daily cleaning and maintenance of treated surfaces easier.
It is also certified for use with foods and therefore, it can be used as a stain proof, colour enhancing treatment on kitchen worktops.
• Agglomerate resin-marble
• Agglomerate resin-quartz
• Basaltina/Lava Stone
• Ceramic Craquele
• Ceramic Glazed
• Porcelain gres Lappato/Honed/Natural/Structured
• Polished/Brushed/Flmaed natural stone.